Nicole Laing Photography
For me, photography is documenting moments and feelings that you want to remember for a lifetime. I'm here to make sure your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible which is why I always go above & beyond to ensure the best photos and experience. Your wedding images will become an heirloom and I take pride in making sure each detail and moment is captured with care. From the first time we meet to lining up your bridal party on the wedding day, I'm there not only as your storyteller, but as a friend.
We'd Likely be a great fit if...
- You're drawn to neutrals & pastels, bright whites and clean lines
- You gravitate towards the softness of natural light and outdoor locations
- You're down to trek a little bit off the beaten path for amazing photos
(or even just to leave dinner for a few moments to capture sunset portraits!)
- Your wedding day's main focus is on the love you and your partner share
- You're obsessed with details and appreciate seeing all of the sweet & tiny elements that go into a wedding day
Let's be friends!
I've been photographing weddings for four years now alongside my sweet husband Andrew who also happens to be a wedding videographer! We pretty much live & breathe all things wedding but when we’re not at a wedding, we love spending time cooking, cuddling our two cats, playing board games (we are obsessed with Sequence!) and traveling as much as we possibly can. We’re SO thankful for the career that we have & that we get to photograph and film love stories together.
1 / 4
Abby & Derek
On our wedding day, they spent the whole day with us, keeping us calm and on schedule. They made me feel so confident and beautiful as a bride, and really captured the whole day plus some. We are so very thankful for Nicole and her team and could not recommend them enough to any couple or family looking to work with experienced, thoughtful, and kind people.